Specializing in Tax-Deferred Property Exchanges


Timber / Water / Mineral

Section 1031 regulations apply to personal property used in a business context and our staff has been instrumental in assisting taxpayers in completing exchanges of everything including timber , water and mineral rights . Special care must be taken in assuring the personal property fits within the proper property classifications.

Since the IRS is more particular about the personal property types that may be traded, you need someone with experience who stays on the cutting edge of the law. We are just a phone call away from helping you get started.